Creative Category (Group A)
Creative Work Requirements
- Works are intended for the use of pre-pubescent children under the age of 12, but are not limited to the use of one child.
- Works must be educational and entertaining.
- All design elements relating to dimensions, structure and materials must take into consideration the suitability of use by children.
- Creative materials
- Materials should by predominantly natural (wood, bamboo, rattan, paper etc.)
- If other materials are used they should be environmentally friendly.
- Work numbers
- There is no limit to the number of works an individual / team can submit.
- The focus should be the design of a single work or multiple works that make up a single set
||Contemporary, original, stylish and complete
||Showcases representational or abstract Yilan elements
||Convenience of use, takes into consideration physical size and safety of users
||*Participants are encouraged to embrace innovative use of traditional handicraft techniques
*Participants are encouraged to use techniques that make use of physical forces (such as friction, gravity and elasticity)
||Suitable for mass production commercialization with reasonable economic development costs and market acceptability
Gold Medal: One individual/team will receive NT$200,000 and a certificate
Silver Medal: One individual/team will receive NT$100,000 and a certificate
Bronze Medal: One individual/team will receive NT$80,000 and a certificate
Merit Award:8 individuals/teams will receive NT$10,000 and a certificate
Outstanding Mention: 14 individuals/teams will receive a certificate
Most popular work: One individual/team will receives a certificate (the vote will be conducted on the official competition website after the first evaluation of documents submitted)